First of all I’d like to say a really really big thank you to all my readers because you’ve been so motivative and supportive. Thanks to all of you!
Now coming to the topic. And yes, we’re going to be talking about the Blogger Recognition Award! So to start of I’d like to thank both Courtz and Alex for nominating me for this award and being good friends. Also please go and check out their blogs (I’ve hyperlinked their blogs)!
Why did I start blogging?
Things were really crap in my life that made me isolate myself from everyone and everything. After watching Zoella’s ( aka Zoe Sugg’s) YouTube Channel + reading her blog, I read her books (Girl Online + Girl Online on Tour). I found myself absolutely loving it and thinking about blogging. Then I started reading loads of blogs and used tips from some of bloggers. Blogging is one of the best experience that’s ever happened to me!
Tips for blogging beginners:
I really can’t give you proper tips but these are some of the tips and advices I’ve received by some other bloggers:
- Don’t try and make a schedule/ specific day for new blog post because that’ll just end up in you stressing and forgetting your passion for blogging!
- The topics you write about should make you happy and maybe try and make others happy (no one can judge you in anyway!)
All the following bloggers are people who I’ve come across and really enjoyed reading their blogs. And that’s the reason why I nominate them (by the way most of them have been nominated already by other bloggers):
- Someone Online
- Living By Chapters
- Other Assorted Stuff
- I’M A ZALFIE FANATIC
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Give a brief history of why you started your blog
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate a maximum of fifteen people for the award and tell them you nominated them
Well hope you enjoyed that (even though it was all about me again! Have a great week and please do leave suggestions for topics to write about!
OFFLINE – LIFECHASE