So before I start with this blog post, I wanted to tell you why I haven’t been blogging as much as I want to. Well every time I plan to type the blog post, I get really depressed and anxious so I would feel really really miserable. So I didn’t want to spread the bad vibes in this amazing place. But I kind of realised that it was my choice to either try being happier or cry my eyes out (I do that a lot!😵). So I chose to cheer myself up and try and be happy. So here I am:
So as you can tell again (I really need to make my titles a bit more interesting) that I am going to talk about twins! Now if you remember my blog post about me, well I didn’t really write everything about me because 1)I’ve lived about 14 years and I could be writing a whole book about me and 2)I wanted you to find out about me as you spend more time in this part of the internet!
So I’ve decided to write about twins because … I AM A TWIN! Sorry for the exaggeration. Anyways, yes I am twin. I’ve got a twin brother. I mean I don’t absolutely hate being a twin but I don’t enjoy being twin if you know what I mean. There are some good and some (more) bad things about being a twin. I don’t actually properly know what I feel about being a twin, it normally depends on the mood and situation I am in and how my brother is feeling. (Am I even making any sense?) Anyways here are some reasons why I think it’s good/bad in being a twin:
Good reasons of being a twin:
- They understand you a lot better because they are they same age as you
- Parents treat you the same as your twin (usually). E.g you don’t have to do the dishes because you’re older or set an example!
- They won’t annoy you as much
Bad things about being a twin:
- Get half of everything. E.g I get less pocket money because my mum needs to give my twin his money!
- Your twin will know everything that you do in school. E.g if I got a detention, he will know – I am a goodie-tissue I don’t get detentions
- Need to be careful what you tell your brother cause he could be telling people in your year
- You get only half of your birthday cake
- You share your birthday. And trust me that annoys me. It’s meant to be my day😠
These are some of the things I just can’t think of it now! But to be honest the worst thing about me being a twin is, he is just older than me by how many minutes: 1 STUPID MINUTE! It annoys me so much. But I am the smarter one so it’s ok. Well hope you liked this post and sorry for only few reasons (I can’t think of anything). And please do tell me if you have a twin or someone you know cause where I live now there is one twin I know so far!
OFFLINE – LIFECHASE