So after my previous blog (about twins), I thought I should do a different kind of post. So not like a post not about me because you’ll probably get bored of me talking about me (that doesn’t make sense). So lately I’ve been exploring wordpress and found so many amazing blogs and thought well how could we make wordpress more social. That’s when I got this idea (I am not sure if this has been done before) to make an award called Blog-Friend Award! I’ve made this award because I wanted everyone to make new friends and discover new blogs! So when we someone reads this blog post, they will also be linked to others blogs and make friends! Everyone’s happy!😉
The Rules are:
- Talk about the blogger who nominated you and give your readers an idea of what their blog’s about
- Answer the questions (unlimited) given
- Nominate some bloggers (or you can make an open nomination). E.g. anyone can do this award!
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them (if you picked specific bloggers!)
- Give the your nominations some questions to answer (unlimited)
I nominated the first five bloggers because they are amazing and I wanted them to start this award and spread the good vibes! Yayyyy!
Your Questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If you had to describe your blog in 5 words, what would they be?
- Which celeb/YouTuber would you want to meet?
- What are you hobbies and interests?
- Favourite book/food?
- Courtzbella– because she was my first reader/follower and has helped me so much. She’s made my photography amazing and made me feel better when I was feeling really down!
- The Savage Savannah – this blogger is a lionlike person who shares her brilliant writing and she’s just being herself!
- IMAGALAXYGIRL – I love this blog and blogger so much! I think I’ve commented on her latest blog post a lot. She is very determined and amazing!
- Littleteensblog – she writes about literally everything! She’s amazing and I feel like we both have lots of similarities!
- Kate Gold – this blogger just makes my day and she has the same interests as me! She’s enthusiastic and wonderful!
- And anyone who wants to make friends!
Well hope you guys liked my idea and if you did please feel free to comment down below! I just hope this works out so we can all make blogging more fun and a place of happiness!
OFFLINE – LIFECHASE