Hello people, how is life? As you might of guessed by the title, for today’s post I am going to be doing the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so sorry to those of you who nominated me for various awards which I was meant to be doing but forgotten who or what awards! Sorry! Let’s leave that bit out and move into the post!
So these two AMAZING people and bloggers nominated me and are called Anju and Lui! They’re so friendly and I am running out to of words…All I want you to do is to go and check out their blogs because as I said they’re a whole level better than me at blogging. Plus they’ve got awsome musical talents (hint hint their YouTube channel)! These are the rules:
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who gave this (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
7 things about me:)
- I LOVE photography and how you can capture a moment of happiness in a click! It’s amazing and I will continue to take pictures to remember everything!
- I live in England – a very boring part of it at least but as Anne Frank said: “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy”
- I believe that appearance does not identify who you are! I am still learning to remember this phrase whenever I feel very self-conscious!
- I am a summer girl! Even though I LOVE christmas, I feel like I am able to do so much more in the summer as an individual and I am much more productive (although I have to say I am always tempted to stay outside, enjoying the breeze and sunshine!)
- I fear nearly everything including cats, dogs spiders etc. Now you might hate me about hatting cats/dogs. I’ve been in too many situations where I had to run from a dog. When I look at a picture/video, I am like :awwww! But when it comes to real life, I am like : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- I could watch movies forever! My favourite movies include: The Maze Runner Series (can’t wait for the third one! So excited!), The Harry Potter Series (I am Gryffindor, what about you?), Pitch Perfect Series, Fault in Our Stars etc. This could go forever.
- I have been single all my life! 🙂 To me, this is not surprising because seriously who would date me? To my year 11 prom, I am thinking of taking a balloon as my date! hahah! Jokes! I got this ideas from Phil Lester from The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire!
I don’t know if these following people have done this award/tag already, if you have, I am sorry 🙂
- Just A Blank Space
- The Average Girl
- And all of you who want to do it!
I had great fun doing this and I thank Lui and Anju for nominating me. Plus their support has been so lovely! I hope toy enjoyed my little award post and I am so happy I that I am blogging weekly! Also can you leave some blogs recommendations and which of my blog post was your favourite so far? Until next time, byeee!
OFF – SILVIYA